12 leaders of major opposition parties write jointly to PM Modi on curbing covid-19
Twelve leaders of major opposition party consisting of Hemant Soren from JMM, Farooq Abdullah from JKPA, Akhilesh Yadav from SP, Tejashwi Yadav from RJD, D raja from CPI and Sitaram Yechury from CPI-M have jointly written to PM Narendra Modi suggesting some measures to combat the disaster caused by the virus. They criticized the central government for not being able to take appropriate measures and ignore the suggestions given by the opposition during the time of such a human tragedy. Meanwhile, they did not want to point out the menaces of the ruling government in such a tragic time and give up some measures which could be used to reduce the grievances of the sufferers. They suggested-
1. To prepare a vaccine centrally from all available sources, whether it be global or domestic.
2. Immediately begin a free universal mass vaccination campaign across the country.
3. Invoke compulsory licensing to expand domestic vaccine production.
4. Spend budgetary allocation of rupees 35000 crores for the vaccine.
5. Stop Central vista construction and use the allocated money for procuring oxygen and vaccines instead.
6. Release all money held in the unaccounted private trust fund; pm cares to buy more vaccine Oxygen and medical equipment required.
7. Give all jobless at least 6000 per month
8. Free distribution of food grains to the needy ( over one crore tonnes of food grains are currently rotting in Central godowns).
9. Repeal farm laws to protect lacs of our Annadatas becoming victims of the pandemic so that they can continue to produce food to feed the Indian people.
Moreover, they demanded a response to this suggestion in the interest of the Indian citizens.
The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR|) has pulled up the Delhi authorities over a promotional video. A criticism on this rega...
The frame of an unidentified guy with one in every of his wrists chopped off turned into discovered close to the farmers’ protest web website on...