Amazon plans to take on French Ligue 1 coverage

Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video

Amazon has given nuances of its consideration of its line-up as it intends to expect command over the transmission of the French football class. 

The package to the diversion organization is paying €250 million for each season for 80% of available matches, to the fury of rival Canal+, which had agreed to pay €332 million for the remaining 20%. 

Amazon Prime people should pay a €12.99 a month supplement for the Le Pass Ligue 1 channel, which will convey more than 300 matches every month, recollecting a four-match simulcast for Sunday nights.

The Ligue 1 multiplex will be introduced by Karim Bennani, while World Cup victor and Arsenal's untouched top scorer Thierry Henry will give master investigation. 

Fans will be acquainted with another component called Stadium FX from the beginning of the period, which permits them to decide to wind down analysis and partake in the arena climate with the arrival of the general population in the stands this season.

Source: BroadbandTV




Sourav Ganguly

Sourav Ganguly is the owner of a football club linked with the new IPL franchise owner

Sourav Ganguly has been facing new questions of conflict regarding the interest as the BCCI president is the co-owner of a football team along with Sa...

India vs Pakistan

India vs Pakistan: Student from Kashmir was attacked in BGIET, Sangrur

Pakistan beat India in the ongoing ICC T-20 World Cup in UAE on Sunday night with 10 wickets. After the match finished, several students belonging to...

States & UTs

Sameer Wankhede

Sameer Wankhede isn't Bollywood-focused, his wife says; Dad says he's tormented by the allegations

NCB regional director Sameer Wankhede is not targeting Bollywood, his wife Kranti Redkar told India Today on Monday. He also responded to the allegati...

Jammu & Kashmir

Terrorist shot dead in J&K, who was on the mission to “target shopkeepers”, says police

Srinagar: After the recent massacre and the killing of the migrant workers, the J&K Police have coined the term “hybrid”, after lookin...


Farmer Protest

3 Women Protestors Dead After Truck Crushes Them

Three girls farmers died even as  greater have been injured after a truck allegedly rammed into...

Captain Amarinder

Captain Amarinder: 'Yes, I am forming a party, can go for a seat-sharing pact with BJP.'

Ahead of the nation polls subsequent year, former Punjab chief minister Amarinder Sin...


SRK’ &  Pooja Dadlani

SRK’s manager Pooja Dadlani’s old post goes viral

Shah Rukh Khan’s manager Pooja Dadlani has been status strong with the actor and his family wi...

Mahesh Manjrekar

Mahesh Manjrekar shares his story of fighting against cancer while shooting for “Antim: The final truth.”

Mumbai: actor-filmmaker Mahesh Manjrekar announced on Monday that he is cancer-free. The actor even...


The Live Newz is an independent, budding and online news portal that came into existence recently. Our mission is to create and deliver the finest news for the readers. We act as a cutting-edge platform that provides the users with every update on recent happenings. We aspire to be true to the journalistic values and maintain the standard of its excellence by presenting the truth to the readers.