Aryan Khan walks out of Mumbai’s Arthur Road Jail (image Source: India Today)
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s 23-year-old son Aryan Khan has been set free and walks out of Mumbai’s Arther road jail after a month as he was arrested in connection with the cruise in a drugs case. Aryan was granted bail on the 28th of October by the Bombay high court, and prior to that, he had spent one night in jail because his bail papers had missed the deadline on Friday as Khan’s lawyers went on to gather the documents for the release of him. Aryan left the prison, and his superstar dad Shah Rukh Khan was there to accompany him and pick him up.
Aryan left in the car and thousands of people had gathered in front of the prison, to catch a glimpse of Aryan. Henceforth the Mumbai police had arranged a huge security service to protect him from any mishap during the situation. Aryan was received by his father, the 55-year-old Shah Rukh Khan, who was waiting for an hour at the jail, to pick up his son.
Ahead of the release of Aryan Khan, “Mannat”, has been decked up with lights to welcome the prince of the palace. Aryan was arrested on the 3rd of October in the cruise ship, by the NCB and was in jail for around three weeks. the Bombay high court had granted the bail orders for Aryan Khan and his friends Mummun Dhamecha and Arbaaz Merchant on Thursday. The 23-year-old has been granted bail upon 14 conditions which include:
1. Personal bond of Rs 1 lakh
2. No foreign travel without prior permit from NDPS court
3. Passport to be surrendered
4. Can't leave Mumbai without informing investigating officer
5. No communication with co-accused in the case
6. No statement to media on case proceedings
7. Must attend court on all dates
8. NCB office every Friday to mark his presence
9. Join investigation whenever asked
10. Trial should not be delayed
11. Shall not indulge in similar offence
12. Must not tamper with evidence
13. No action which is prejudicial
14. Bail cancellation if conditions violated
The association of the Karnataka doctors on Sunday went on for a statewide strike from the 29th of November the reason for the strike being the three-...
Bihar secured the first position with a gold Award at the 40th India International Trade Festival (IITF) for its excellence in display in state govern...