Break out of Fire
A fire broke out in the CBI office building in Delhi. It is reported that no personnel working in the office were injured. It is also reported that the fire spread instantly within an hour. A fire broke out in the main room of AC. The fire was controlled within a time duration of 30 minutes by six brave firefighters.
The cause of the fire break out was a short circuit that happened in the generator room of the building, reported by the workers in the building. It is reported that there wasn’t any damage caused to the properties of the office and no people working at that time were injured.
It is said that the sprinkler system which was automated for fire breakouts functioned and prevented the spreading of fire in other places in the building. The CBI officers stated that the office will be opened soon after recovery.
According to people, the fire broke out in the parking slot within a few seconds. It is said that people who work in the office were evacuated immediately after seeing the smoke.
At least ten people were missing after a boat capsized Wednesday in the Ghaghara River near the village of Mirzapur in the Lakhimpur Kheri district of...
Due to the repair work, Carried by the National Highway Authority of India, the vehicles are further permitted to ply from Tigri roundabout to Noida a...