November 14 is celebrated in India as Bal Diwas on the occasion of birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. 'Children are the country's future',one famous line from our beloved Panditji. Due to his immense affection towards children, he came to be known as Chacha Nehru. To celebrate this year's Children's Day, let's recall some of his exceptional thoughts.
1. Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured,as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow.
2. The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of our country.
3. Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.
4. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together they make this World a beautiful garden.
5. Happy Children's Day, my dear child. I feel blessed to have a blessing like you by my side. I love you very much.
Children along with teachers celebrate this day to honour Chacha Nehru. Often various types of programs are organised - Speech competition, dance, singiny, plays etc.
The Maharashtra government, on Tuesday, has issued a new set of rules for everyone who would come into its territories from outside, over the ai...
The association of the Karnataka doctors on Sunday went on for a statewide strike from the 29th of November the reason for the strike being the three-...