Mark Wood England Player
London: during July, the England and the Wales Cricket Board (ECB), had announced that the Star and the all-rounder Stokes was taking an indefinite break from all forms of Cricket so that he could focus on his mental wellbeing for himself, while he was also recovering from a finger injury which he had suffered at the time of the first leg of the IPL. Moreover, he even missed the home series against India and wasn’t even included in the T20 Cup and even in Ashes squads.
The 30-year-old went on to post a video on social media regarding his return on the training field earlier this week, with this video he gave an assumption and gave rise to speculation that there are chances that he could still feature in the five-Test- series which is further scheduled to begin in Brisbane during 8th of December. England is the reigning ODI Champions and with that Wood said that they even have the potential to bring home the T20 World Cup as well.
Speaking about the situation of Strokes, Wood went on to say that, “The one thing at the forefront of everyone's minds is they just want him to be all right. No one wants to even think past that. He further went on to add that "There are very similar players. Whoever's come in has got up to speed quickly, has got into the team ethos and the way the team plays.
He even said that “we are a great team, and everybody talks about the four-year cycle of the next ODI world cup but I feel that we are in that (2019) cycle. He further went on to say that all matters is the recovery of the all-rounder as we have seen his return to the nets earlier this week.
The association of the Karnataka doctors on Sunday went on for a statewide strike from the 29th of November the reason for the strike being the three-...
Bihar secured the first position with a gold Award at the 40th India International Trade Festival (IITF) for its excellence in display in state govern...