The two-century-antique Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple at Prabhadevi in Mumbai is one of the busiest temples in which hundreds of devotees collect on Tuesdays to provide their prayers. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the temple has been close for numerous months till now. But humans can now try to find darshan online through a cellular app.
Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple is an indigenous cellular software for iOS, Android, and iPad that is evolved via means of Cynapto Technologies Private Limited. The software takes visitors via a stay darshan, lets in them to ee-e book appointments, behavior puja over a video call, donate cash on-line and think about bookings. Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati software helps 3 languages English, Hindi, and Marathi.
For Android – Link
For iOS – Link
- Download the software from the aforementioned links
- Open the app in your phone
- Select the language of choice
- Enter all of your information after which register
- Select the ‘Live Darshan’ option
- You can be directed to a web page in which you could do Live darshan
Siddhivinayak Temple Aarti Timings:
Timings from Wednesday to Monday:
- Kakad Aarti – 5.30 am to 6.00 am
- Evening Aarti – 7.30 am to 8.00 pm
- Shejaarti – This is the closing Aarti of the day that starts at 9.50 pm (The temple doorways are closed after shejaarti)
- Siddhivinayak Temple stays absolutely closed until the subsequent morning after ‘Shejaarti’
For Kakad Aarti – 5.00 am to 5.30 am
For Night Aarti – 9.30 pm to 10.00 pm
For Shejaarti – This is the closing Aarti of the day: 12 am (the temple is closed after Shejaarti)
Shree Siddhivinayak Temple is visited by dignitaries from all throughout the world. The Ganesha idol gift right here has been carved out of an unmarried black stone and is precise in nature because the Ganesha’s trunk is grown to become to the proper rather than the left.
Union Home Secretary Amit Shah, who is on a three-day visit to Jammu and Kashmir, on Sunday inaugurated a new campus at the Indian Institute of Techno...
Srinagar: due to the result of the Post-Civilian killings and in the days running up regarding the visit of Union Minister Amit Shah in Srinagar durin...