RR vs MI IPL2021
· Mumbai beat Rajasthan by 8 wickets on the strength of bowlers, playoff hopes remain intact
· Ishan Kishan scored an unbeaten 50 off 25 balls, hit five fours and six sixes.
· Rohit became the first Indian batsman to hit 400 sixes in T20 cricket
· Evin Lewis scored the highest 24 runs for Rajasthan
· For Mumbai, Nathan Coulter took 4, Jimmy Neesham took 3 and Bumrah took 2 wickets.
Mumbai has registered a big eight-wicket win over Rajasthan in the 51st match of IPL 2021. Batting first after losing the toss, Rajasthan scored 90 runs for the loss of 9 wickets. In reply, Mumbai won the match with 70 balls remaining on the basis of Ishan Kishan's (50 *) half-century. Ishaan gave the team victory with a six. This wicket-keeper batsman played a brilliant half-century in 25 balls with the help of five fours and three sixes.
Let us tell you that the bowlers played an important role in this victory of Mumbai. Nathan Coulter-Nile took four wickets for 14 runs. At the same time, Jimmy Neesham took three for 12 while Jasprit Bumrah took two wickets for 14 runs. With this win, Mumbai remains in the race for the playoffs. Five-time champions Mumbai have moved up to the fifth position in the points table with 12 points. At the same time, after this defeat, Rajasthan has slipped to the seventh position and is out of the race for the playoffs.
The EX- Maharashtra Chief Minister rebuts the Uddav charge because the Central Agencies are being misused. The day after Maharashtra Chief Minister Ud...
New Delhi: The hashtag #ArrestAIIMSCulprits is spreading like wildfire on the trending page of Twitter. A video that consists of mocking Ramayan...