Over the closing 10 months, buyers pumped in extra than $23 billion into the Indian startup ecosystem, mainly to the delivery of 33 new unicorns for the duration of the period. But that's no longer all, there are greater fireworks, with 70+ soonicorns, 10+ coming near IPOs, and 10+ soon-to-be decacorns.
As an enterprise at the leading edge of the Indian startup revolution, Your Story is proud to present TechSparks 2021 with the theme — “What’s next: Rethinking the destiny”. We are bringing to you an all-new avatar of TechSparks 2021, that is through far, India’s maximum influential startup-tech event.
The Day 1 line-up at TechSparks 2021
We kick start Day 1 of TechSparks 2021 with a stellar lineup of audio systems handing over exhilarating and galvanizing periods. The beginning day kicks off with a keynote from Your Story Founder and CEO Shradha Sharma, wherein she describes the idea, the goal and the ardour in the back of the “What’s Next” theme.
It could be observed through an inaugural keynote cope with through Piyush Goyal, Honorable Minister of Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs & Food & Public Distribution and Textiles, Govt. of India, and the Leader of the House in Rajya Sabha on what it'll take to make India destiny-geared up.
Here’s a examine a number of the periods we've covered up with outstanding entrepreneurs, enterprise leaders, icons and changemakers from India and beyond:
• Girish Mathrubootham, Founder & CEO, Freshworks, on “One small step for Fresh works, one massive jump for Indian entrepreneurs”. Freshworks lately have become the primary Indian B2B SaaS unicorn to listing on the NASDAQ with its $10 billion IPO, in now no longer only a milestone for the agency however a anciental second for the whole Indian startup ecosystem.
• Steve Wozniak, Co-founder, Apple, Woz U, Efforce on “Rethinking the destiny of everything”.
• Puneet Chandok, President, AWS, India and South Asia (AISPL), on ‘powering the tectonic shifts in generation for a destiny-equipped India’.
• Byju Raveendran, Founder & CEO, BYJU’S on the adventure and training in constructing the world’s biggest edtech agency from India.
• Kulmeet Bawa, Managing Director & President, SAP Indian Subcontinent on “The Nakshatras of Indian Economy”.
• Cal Henderson, Co-founder & CTO, Slack Technologies, Inc on “Slack: The adventure to a virtual HQ”.
• Varsha Tagare, Managing Director, Qualcomm Ventures on “Betting on disruptive homegrown tech answers with international implications”.
• Shailendra Katyal, Managing Director, Lenovo PCSD India on “Talk the talk: The energy of an entrepreneurial mindset”.
The association of the Karnataka doctors on Sunday went on for a statewide strike from the 29th of November the reason for the strike being the three-...
Bihar secured the first position with a gold Award at the 40th India International Trade Festival (IITF) for its excellence in display in state govern...