Vaccine Registration begins today for 18+ onwards.
The registration for the next phase of the COVID-19 vaccine begins today, which focuses on people who are above 18 years of age. Eligible citizens can book their slots online through the government's CO-WIN portal or Aarogya Setu app.
The vaccine dose was only allowed for the citizens who were 45 years and above. Still, due to an excessive increase in Covid cases in the past few days, it has been decided to make the vaccine available for all the country's adult citizens.
Note the important pointers :
When can you register?
The registration for coronavirus vaccination will begin on April 28, 2021.
Where can you register for the vaccination?
All eligible citizens can register online and book an appointment through the Cowin portal. You may visit - https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home
How can you register?
* To get yourself registered online, you will have to give some basic information about yourself, like your photo identification card details.
* Register using your mobile number.
* From one mobile phone number, one can register four people; however, each person will need their photo identification document.
* If the Aadhar card is used as an identification document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
* Schedule your vaccination appointment at a center of your choice for May 1 onwards.
* To register for the vaccine via Aarogya Setu, you need first to open the app and then click on the Cowin tab available on the home screen.
* Select 'vaccination registration' and then enter a phone number, followed by OTP.
* Click on verify, and you will be directed to the registration page.
* Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register.
* On the day of the appointment, reach the center carrying the appointment slip and photo ID used to book the appointment.
What documents are required for the registration of eligible beneficiaries?
Any of the below-mentioned ID with photo may be produced at the time of registration:
* Aadhaar Card
* Driving License
* Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
* Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
* Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
* PAN Card
* Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
* Pension Document
* Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
* Voter ID
Source: The Times of India
Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan was arrested on October 3 along with seven others aboard a cruise ship in Mumbai. The agency raided the ship and d...
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will soon deploy an improved contactless ticketing system as part of a new system called Near Field Communication...